2010 New Year's Eve Dinner at Los Telares
The night of the 31st of December 2010, from 19:30 hours, Los Telares celebrates a special New Year’s Eve dinner in our restaurant El Molino. We invite our guests and visitors to join us in this special occasion with our traditional regional homemade menu.
Spanish cured ham and “almogrote”.
First dish: Watercress soup with “gofio” and fresh cheese.
Fresh salad Veal stew with mushroom sauce “Papas con mojo” (canarian style boiled potatoes with mojo spicy sauce).
Christmas spanish desserts.
Includes Rioja red wine, spanish spakling wine and water. Grapes and sparkling wine in Los Telares Apartments living-room to enjoy by the chimney of a tradicional spanish New Year’s Eve toast, where you must have 12 grapes along the chime of the midnight clock for a lucky New Year 2011.
Price: 30 Euros/person.
To make your reservation, call our Reception at 922 880 781 or email us at reservas(a)apartamentosgomera.com.
- Recommendations for high temperatures
- About Garajonay National Park
- Borondon, a legend to uncover in Hermigua
- St. Valentine’s day in Hermigua & Los Telares
- A hectic weekend begins
- Ymaguara, new guided trekking tours company in La Gomera
- Begins the volunteer campaign “Reforestation Burrito La Gomera”
- Official statement regarding the fire
- La Gomera will be declared Biosphere Reserve in July 2012
- Los Telares and Ars Septem Gallery: bringing together Contemporary Art and children